Wednesday, October 18, 2006

killing machine

And u're only awakened by the sight of blood flowing through your hands...

It's not that i hate him, its that i despise him, although i've first
known him as a friend.
"careful with that axe B, u hear them say"
I've always did my best to make him happy...actually not him.
"and his head is -chopped off- lying on the ground"
I always gave him that fake smile, and the innocent look.
"as my paces grew faster and quicker"
He never deserved what he had in the first place.
"raising it high above my head"
He never respected what he has got.
"yelling till my throat bleeds"
He took his first chance to backstab me.
"swinging my hand as hard as i can"
Yes i am to blame, but i hate his guts H.
"all this hatred within my chest"

And I am only awakened by blood washing my hate away...

4 Comments:

Blogger hurricane_x said...

donno why I was so relieved with that last swing..
and yes.. sometimes blood is the only way to wash away hatred.
my friend.. u get me everytime with ur style.. :)
*applause*

3:31 PM  
Blogger We2am said...

"And I am only awakened by blood washing my hate away..."
yeaaaaaah..i can understand this one!!..effective yabne bgad..i felt it..'cos i've someone i hate(k2naho mn bo3'd tal3ateh yamshe 3la kabde) :S
fe3lan sa3at eldam howa el 7al..bas kida mesh 3abfta7 el2oasary showya? :P

11:44 AM  
Blogger Polka Dotted said...

its so obvious... u became a SICK psychic freak .... psycopaty sherir

u need to have some treatement...

4:43 PM  
Blogger Elsede3' said...

hurricane:
yes, there's always that kind of hatred that only Blood will wash away, thnx ma man

we2am:
bezzabt as u say, we ba3deen 3abd elfata7 el2asry kan comedian

batabeet:
who said that i wasnt aslan???

epitaph:
mayb i wont kill him bardo, it's just my big mouth
thnx anywayz :)

1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters