Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Carvings on Brick Walls

Day One:
Scratches and bruises all over me.
Day Two:
Starting to get hungry, got nothing to eat.
Day Three:
The pain is unbearable. Surprisingly, my sight became very sharp.
Day Four:
Rats dont taste that bad after all. Who said that my reflxes are slow?
Day Five:
Started a little project of mine. Maybe banging my head against the wall will do me good.
Day Six:
The walls wont scratch easily. Have to grow my nails longer.
Day Seven:
The smell is unbearable, but i love the moonlight.
Day eight:
Even my wrist, i couldnt cut.
Day Nine:
Started eating my wrist. Tastes better than rats anyway.
Day Ten:
Finally i can get some sleep.

7 Comments:

Blogger Maat said...

wb!
a GOOD come back :D

Day six beyash3arnyyyyyy!

Day eight, the idea that u'r trying so hard to cut your wrist w lessa they're not cut.. 2ayyyyyyyy

well.. if a little piece like this one momken te2ash3arny w tewga3ny than it has to be good!

12:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back ya basha :D

malha el agza damwya keda leh :S :P

at early description..I remembered spiderman..then " el ragol el ze2b" :D

and then it's all about the futility of many trials and all in the same tunnel..with no daylight

my greetings:)

12:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just as i was wondering when u'd blog again :)

7amdela 3al salama

12:18 PM  
Blogger hurricane_x said...

I like these creepy stuff :)
I guess it would be interesting to go through all this one day!
Just an idea...
u could have carved this diary with ur nails on the wall,...of course ur wounded fingers will give it some style, then post a photo for the carvings..!
Just kidding :))
...
Ok,..I'm not!

11:26 PM  
Blogger hebaz said...

what's that harsh mood!?

11:10 PM  
Blogger simple girl.. ..simple dream said...

ايه السواد دة
انا فى حياتى ما قريتش حاجة بتجسد الكآبة زى البوست دة

4:11 AM  
Blogger Radwa Lotfy..(Rodirock) said...

very beautifull, nice ups ad downs , nice expression of hopes and deadly facts...begad so good, I felt it

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Hit Counters
Free Hit Counters